Each has attributes that make them attractive for specific environments
and applications. Each offers unique possibilities for the attenuation
of electromagnetic interference and radio frequency (RF) waves.
• All Mesh EMI/RFI Knitted Wire Gasketing is available in various cross sections to satisfy the many different requirements encountered in electromagnetic interference and radio frequency (EMI/RF) shielding applications. The choice between rectangular, round, round with fin or double round with fin depends on the enclosure or equipment to be shielded.
• Shield Seal Strip Gasketing is a combination of wire mesh and an elastomer to form one product with excellent environmental and electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency (RF) shielding properties. It is used in applications such as electronic cabinets where this type of shielding gasket material is utilized around the doors of the cabinet to seal off stray electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
• Multicon EMI Gasketing Material is a combination of silicone and conductive paths to provide a superior environmental seal as well as electromagnetic and radio frequency interference shielding. The conductive wires are dispersed throughout the width of the material to provide the best possible protection against electromagnetic and radio frequency contamination. Constructed in such a way that when pressure is applied to the gasket, hundreds of sharp wire ends become exposed making electrical contact with the surfaces to be shielded.
• Connector Gaskets accomplish the grounding of AN Series, Bendix, and RF-Type connectors to an enclosure bulkhead in a manner that will reduce the ingress or egress of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI). We offer hundreds of profiles.
• Die-Cut, Molded & O-Ring Gaskets provide the flexibility of complete custom design to assist the client in shielding even the most difficult open aperture situations from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference. Quite literally any size, any shape, and material is available.
• EMI Shielding Tape With Conductive Adhesive is an economical electromagnetic interference shielding solution for a variety of commercial uses. The tapes are available in copper, aluminum or tinned copper foil backed with highly conductive pressure sensitive adhesives.
• Knitted Wire Mesh EMI/RFI Shielding Tape is a double-layered
strip of knitted wire mesh providing an effective electromagnetic
and radio frequency interference shield for electrical and electronic
cable assemblies. The knitted construction maximizes conformability
and flexibility while minimizing bulk and weight. Knitted mesh tape
uses Sn/Cu/Fe knitted or Monel wire to provide good physical strength
and shielding effectiveness.
• Metallized Fabric Shielding Gasketing is a combination of a metallized,
woven nylon cover over a foam core - provides superior electromagnetic and radio
frequency interference (EMI/RFI) shielding. These are available in a variety
of profiles, including Asymmetrical, C-Fold, P, and D shapes. Customized profiles
and fabricated die-cut parts including I/O shielding for Mil and D-Sub connectors
can be manufactured to meet specific requirements with no (or minimal) set-up
• Wire Mesh Over Elastomer Core Gasketing is a great choice in lower
cost effective EMI/RFI shielding and environmental protection. With two covers
of mesh over an elastomer, the elastomer under pressure protrudes through the
mesh to give sealing protection.
• Metallized Filled Silicone is a molded silicone elastomer filled
with conductive inert particles. It provides high electrical conductivity, broadband
shielding and moisture sealing. This material is designed to provide reliable
and cost-effective shielding for a wide range of EMI applications. Metallized
Filled Silicone is manufactured in sheets, molded parts, strips and die-cut gaskets.