PHONE: 877-MAJR-PRO (625-7776) | FAX: 814-763-2952 | EMAIL: sales@MAJR.com
As MAJR Products Corporation has expanded dramatically over the last several years the company has a number of services to offer its' growing list of clientele. Some of these are as a courtesy to enhance customer service issues such as our new documentation on quality, benefits, and how our internal part numbering system works. Others are "for profit" services that we perform such as Form-In-Place Gaskets, EMC Consulting, Assembly Work and Water Jet Cutting. Find a synopsis of each below and then click on the link to the left for complete information in .PDF format.
• Quality & Benefits is an overview of our Mission Statement, ISO Registration, Status as both a Veteran Owned and HUBZone Small Business, ITAR Registered and RoHS compliant corporation.
• Part Numbering System document discusses our ordering policy and procedures with minimums as well as describing our part numbering system to help customers identify parts more easily.
• Form-In-Place Gaskets tells about our in house capability of depositing both conductive and non-conductive gasketing materials directly onto your part.
• EMC Consulting showcases our VP's of Electrical/EMC engineering and Mechanical Engineering and offers up their years of combined experience to help you solve your EMC challenges.
• Assembly Work talks about utilizing all of the collective strengths of MAJR as a business partner to assist in bringing your product to market faster and in a compliant manner.
• Water Jet Cutting is a new service that allows for rapid prototyping of certain parts for quick turn and also can be appropriate for production runs.